Kayllie and Nevaeh
My grand daughters in Tennessee have a week off from school in October and my DIL Sherri is bringing them up for a visit. We are very excited as we don't get to see them too often. The last time they were up here was Thanksgiving of last year.
We hope to be able to manage a trip to the Bronx Zoo while they are up here and perhaps some local activities such as The Children's Building or the Peabody Museum in New Haven. Another place I love, though it's a bit of a drive, is Sturbridge Village in Massachusetts and also the Butterfly Conservatory in South Deerfield, MA
Seems like whenever family comes from out-of-state it is a holiday or family event and there are simply too many obligations to relax and do fun stuff with the kids. I'm so glad that it's just going to be Sherri and the girls and that there's no holiday or event that I must prepare for simultaneous to their visit.
I'm hoping for some lazy afternoons----baking cookies, walking the dog or playing a board game. We don't get to see the girls too often so we are thrilled at the oppportunity to have some quiet time with them.
Kay and Nene, grandma and grandpa cannot wait to see you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.